1. For newly purchased equipment, go through relevant procedures in strict accordance with the equipment management regulations.
2. Responsible for the preparation of relevant systems and procedures for equipment management.
3. Responsible for establishing and managing the technical files of the equipment and facilities of the factory.
4. Responsible for formulating the maintenance and use procedures of the company's various equipment and facilities.
5. Responsible for equipment selection, purchase, replacement and disposal, and responsible for contacting relevant manufacturers and sales.
6. Responsible for the training of all equipment and facilities personnel, and the company's administrative management department conducts the assessment of personnel and equipment-related knowledge.
7. Responsible for organizing the preparation and implementation of maintenance plans according to the production plan. Related plans such as equipment and new plans.